Five Key Trends in Energy Finance
The energy efficiency and renewable energy finance space is constantly adapting to new market developments and financing innovations. During this session, several market experts weighed in on recent trends in several key financial products, including:
- How self-managed green revolving funds can help institutions recover and finance their energy efficiency/renewable energy retrofits after the pandemic;
- Expansion of efficiency-as-a-service into municipal, university, school, and hospital (MUSH) markets;
- Expansion of energy savings performance contracts (ESPC) into the commercial space;
- Green bond deployment trends; and
- Retroactive commercial PACE (CPACE) financing unlocking capital for businesses during the pandemic.
Speakers: Donnel Baird, BlocPower; Devesh Nirmul, Counterpointe SRE; Mark Orlowski, Sustainable Endowments Institute; Brenna Walraven, Corporate Sustainability Strategies