Core members of the Biden Administration convened industry stakeholders in dialogue on equitable decarbonization of America's buildings, associated opportunities for jobs, and new programs for efficient electrified buildings. This session was moderated by Mark Chambers of the White House Office of Domestic Climate Policy.
- Jennifer Granholm, Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
- Gina McCarthy, National Climate Advisor, White House Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- Brenda Mallory, Chair, White House Council on Environmental Quality
- Michael Regan, Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Katy Kale, Acting Administrator, U.S. General Services Administration