For 2018, the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Better Buildings Summit is teaming up with Energy Exchange for a one-of-a-kind event in Cleveland, Ohio. The combined event will include a water track with sessions showcasing energy efficiency solutions in public water infrastructure and water-saving innovations relevant to all sectors. Sessions will feature significant technology solutions, technical advice, and actionable content.
- When: August 21 - 23, 2018
- Where: Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Register and learn more: https://www.2018energyexchange.com/registration/
- Avon Lake Regional Water
- Des Moines Water Works
- NEW Water
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership
From the water sessions, attendees can expect a deep dive into a range of topics, including how to make the business case for wastewater facility upgrades, maximizing water-savings opportunities, and strategies for water reuse.
View the full detailed agenda here.
Thursday, August 23
- Making a Splash: Targeting Water Saving Measures for Maximum Impact (Better Buildings)
- Sustainable Water/Wastewater Infrastructure: "Selling" Your Facility Upgrades (Better Buildings)
- Swimming in the Fast Lane: Next-level Strategies for Improving Water Efficiency (Better Buildings)
- Water Reuse: Successful Outcomes and Innovative Strategies (Better Buildings)
Attendees can participate in pre-conference building tours of Better Buildings Challenge partners and other local high-performing buildings on Tuesday afternoon. Be sure to sign up when you register.
View this year's Showcase Building Tours here.