Single Family Residential Sessions: What's Planned for the Summit
For 2018, the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Better Buildings Summit is teaming up with Energy Exchange for a one-of-a-kind event in Cleveland, Ohio. Attendees from the single-family residential sector can benefit from sector-specific workshops and several cross-cutting sessions focused on residential home energy performance.
- When: August 21 - 23, 2018
- Where: Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Register and learn more: https://www.2018energyexchange.com/registration/
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE)
- Cleveland, OH
- Connecticut Green Bank
- Elevate Energy
- Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
- Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI)
Attendees can expect a deep dive into the aspects of successful programs and real-world projects that have been implemented by their peers. For a detailed agenda, click here.
Thursday, August 23
- Innovations in Residential Financing Workshop (Better Buildings)
- Best Behavior: Strategies to Successfully Engage Occupants (Better Buildings)
- All Roads Point to Home: Where Residential Energy and Real Estate Meet (Better Buildings)
- New Innovations in Energy Efficiency and Smart Home Technology (Better Buildings)
- More Affordable Energy Upgrades for America's Families (Better Buildings)
Attendees can participate in pre-conference building tours of Better Buildings Challenge partners and other local high-performing buildings on Tuesday afternoon. Be sure to sign up when you register.
View this year's Showcase Building Tours here.