Registration is now open. Register today!
Guidelines for Attendees
Better Buildings Partners
All Better Buildings Partners including Better Buildings Challenge, Better Building Accelerators, Better Plants, Better Buildings Alliance and other stakeholders are invited to participate in this event. There is no limit to the number of attendees an organization can register. If you have any questions about registration, please contact us.
DOE requests that non-partner stakeholders interested in attending comply with the following requests:
- Representative should hold a sufficient position to speak at a decision-making level regarding the impact and potential of program projects, as well as their organization's willingness to engage in program projects (e.g. CEO, Director or Vice President of R&D, Engineering, or Sustainability; State Energy Office Director, Commissioners).
- Representatives must come from an organization with work that directly relates to Better Buildings activities.
- Representatives are asked to avoid sales and marketing pitches during all breakout and plenary sessions.
On-site registration will be available.
Your registration fee provides you complete access to all events, sessions, and meetings scheduled over May 15-17, including:
- Full access to all sessions, meetings, workshops, Showcase building tours, and other events
- Lunch all three days, Continental breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday, and refreshment breaks
- Evening networking event
Registration fees vary based on your organization:
- Public Sector ($300)
- Private Sector ($475)
- Stakeholder and Trade Organization ($475)
Washington Hilton Hotel
The conference room block is now closed. You may still be able to reserve a room at the Washington Hilton, located at 1919 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009 by calling 1-900-HILTONS.
Additional rooms are available at the hotels listed below. Please ask for the Better Buildings Summit room block for special pricing.
Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center at $242 per night and located at 901 6th Street NW, Washington, DC.
Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End at $242 per night and located at 2121 M Street NW, Washington, DC.
Washington Marriott Georgetown at $290 per night and located at 1221 22nd Street NW, Washington, DC.