Laboratories Sessions: What's Planned for the Summit
For 2018, the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Better Buildings Summit is teaming up with Energy Exchange for a one-of-a-kind event in Cleveland, Ohio. The combined event will feature content geared towards laboratory managers and decision makers interested in reducing energy intensity within laboratory space. The laboratory-focused sessions aim to highlight strong partner efficiency strategies and foster constructive discussion among attendees.
- When: August 21 - 23, 2018
- Where: Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Register and learn more: https://www.2018energyexchange.com/registration/
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- University of California, Irvine
The 2018 Summit includes a laboratory partner meet-up on Wednesday afternoon and cross-cutting sessions over the course of the conference. Attendees can expect to gain insight into the technical aspects of real-world projects that are being implemented by their peers. For a detailed agenda, click here.
Tuesday, August 21
- Prioritizing Laboratories: Meeting Campus Energy Goals with a Smart Labs Program (Better Buildings)
Wednesday, August 22
- Smart Labs Meet-Up (Better Buildings)
- Ventilation Management in Laboratories: Big Energy Savings and Improved Safety (Better Buildings)
Attendees can participate in pre-conference building tours of Better Buildings Challenge partners and other local high-performing buildings on Tuesday afternoon. Be sure to sign up when you register.
View this year's Showcae Building Tours here.