For 2018, the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Better Buildings Summit is teaming up with Energy Exchange for a one-of-a-kind event in Cleveland, Ohio. The combined event will feature tailored content to help all attendees—including building owners, administrators, executives, manufacturers, state and local government leaders, and financing companies—get up to speed on the latest trends in energy efficiency finance and put those insights into practice.
- When: August 21 - 23, 2018
- Where: Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Register and learn more: https://www.2018energyexchange.com/registration/
- Connecticut Green Bank
- Metrus Energy
- Petros PACE Finance LLC
Attendees can expect a deep-dive into the following topics during sessions and workshops on Thursday, August 23:
- Emerging Trends in Green Banks (Better Buildings)
- Financial Ally Roundtable (current and prospective Financial Allies only)
- Innovations in Residential Finance Workshop (Better Buildings)
- Finance 101: Navigating Financing Options for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (Better Buildings)
- Leveraging Commercial PACE to Drive Economic Development and Resiliency (Better Buildings)
- Making Smart Investments: How Banks and Investors Think about Energy Efficiency (Better Buildings)
- Cross-Sector Success: ESPC as an Energy Efficiency Strategy (Better Buildings)
- Rethinking Traditional Finance: How Efficiency-as-a-Service Unlocks New Potential for Businesses (Better Buildings)
For a detailed agenda, click here.
Attendees can participate in pre-conference building tours of Better Buildings Challenge partners and other local high-performing buildings on Tuesday afternoon. Be sure to sign up when you register.
View this year's Showcase Building Tours here.