Data Center Sessions: What's Planned for the Summit
For 2018, the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Better Buildings Summit is teaming up with Energy Exchange for a one-of-a-kind event in Cleveland, Ohio. The combined event will feature content geared towards facility managers and decision makers interested in reducing energy intensity. The data center sessions aim to highlight strong partner efficiency strategies and foster constructive discussion among attendees.
- When: August 21 - 23, 2018
- Where: Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Register and learn more: https://www.2018energyexchange.com/registration/
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Schneider Electric
The 2018 Summit will feature a small-group peer exchange session for Better Buildings data center partners and three cross-cutting educational sessions over the course of the conference. Attendees can expect to gain insight into the technical aspects of real-world projects that are being implemented by their peers. For a detailed agenda, click here.
Monday, August 20: FEMP Pre-Conference Workshops (separate registration required)
- How to Save Money in Your Small Data Center
Tuesday, August 21
- Building Critical Teams for Critical Buildings (Energy Exchange)
- Metering (Energy Exchange)
Wednesday, August 22
- Better Buildings Data Center Partner Roundtable
- Consolidate or Improve? The Small Data Center Question (Better Buildings)
- Data Center Air Management: The First Improvement (Better Buildings)
- Liquid in the Rack: Liquid Cooling Your Data Center (Better Buildings)
Thursday, August 23
- Making a Splash: Targeting Water Saving Measures for Maximum Impact (Better Buildings)
Attendees can participate in pre-conference building tours of Better Buildings Challenge partners and other local high-performing buildings on Tuesday afternoon. Be sure to sign up when you register.
View this year's Showcase Building Tours here.