About the Summit
The 2019 Summit was held in the Washington, D.C. metro area (Arlington, VA) July 10-11. This annual event for Better Buildings, Better Plants Partners and other key stakeholders provides the opportunity for professionals to explore emerging technologies and share innovative strategies in energy and water efficiency. Attendees took part in two days of interactive sessions with industry experts and market leaders as well as multiple opportunities to network with peers.
- Discover what's next in emerging technologies, resiliency planning, and workforce development.
- Share and discuss successful approaches utilized by Better Buildings, Better Plants partners facing the same challenges as your organization.
- Grow your network and make connections with industry peers, technical experts, and other Better Buildings partners and Allies.
- Explore future opportunities to achieve greater energy, water, and waste efficiency in your organization.
Over the last 4 years, over 3,000 professionals from public, private, and industrial sector organizations have attended the Summit. Attendees typically include:
- C-Suite Executives
- Building Owners, Managers, and Operators
- Facility and Energy Managers
- Leaders, Policy Advisors, Decision Makers
- Sustainability Directors
- City Managers and Officials