About the Summit
This annual event for Better Buildings, Better Plants Partners and other key stakeholders provides the opportunity for professionals to explore emerging technologies and share innovative strategies in energy and water efficiency. Attendees take part in interactive sessions with industry experts and market leaders as well as multiple opportunities to network with peers.
The 2020 Better Buildings, Better Plants Summit will take place June 8-11, 2020 as a virtual leadership symposium.
- Discover what's next in emerging technologies, resiliency planning, and workforce development.
- Share and discuss successful approaches utilized by Better Buildings, Better Plants partners facing the same challenges as your organization.
- Grow your network and make connections with industry peers, technical experts, and other Better Buildings partners and Allies.
- Explore future opportunities to achieve greater energy, water, and waste efficiency in your organization.
Over the last 4 years, over 3,000 professionals from public, private, and industrial sector organizations have attended the Summit. Attendees typically include:
- C-Suite Executives
- Building Owners, Managers, and Operators
- Facility and Energy Managers
- Leaders, Policy Advisors, Decision Makers
- Sustainability Directors
- City Managers and Officials
Each year, the Better Buildings Summit continues to host innovative session topics and feature speakers who are leading the way in energy efficiency. Click below for a list of past Summit presentations.