DOE's Smart Energy Analytics Campaign (2016-2020) provided technical assistance, recognized exemplary organizations, and collected data from 104 organizations across the U.S., totaling 567 million square feet of gross floor area and more than 6,500 buildings. The Campaign produced the largest dataset on energy management and information systems (EMIS) costs and benefits, with findings including a median 2-year simple payback.
This Toolkit collects the Campaign's best resources to help facility owners and managers take advantage of savings opportunities and performance improvements from EMIS and ongoing monitoring practices.
- Updated: A Primer on Organizational Use of EMIS
- Updated EMIS Specification and Procurement Support Materials
- Webinar: Final Results on Energy Savings, Costs, and Benefits from the Smart Energy Analytics Campaign
- Proving the Business Case for Building Analytics
- EMIS Applications Showcase
- Infographic: EMIS Offers Proven Savings and Return on Investment
Explore the Toolkit:
For more information about EMIS technologies, visit the EMIS Technology Research Team.