Urban Ingenuity is a clean energy finance company founded by Urban Atlantic, a real-estate developer with extensive experience in structured finance, infrastructure development, affordable housing, and neighborhood revitalization. Urban Ingenuity serves as a developer and administrator of innovative energy finance programs, including Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing, and as the financier of clean and efficient energy infrastructure at both the building and community scale.
For more information about Urban Ingenuity, visit the website.
- PACE administration in Washington DC and metropolitan area
- CivicPACE project development, solar structuring, and microgrid structuring nationwide
- PACE program administration in the Washington DC region
- 'CivicPACE' project development and origination, with a focus on making PACE work for affordable housing, non-profits, community development, and houses of worship nationwide
- Creative PPA structuring and solar financing for non-profits
- Project structuring for microgrids on behalf of property owners; integrated energy and financial modeling and capital structuring for district energy systems on behalf of municipal governments, developers, and property owners
(202) - 796-8925
|$5 MillionAs of December 2016|