Advantage Energy provides full life-cycle fund and asset management services for long-lived infrastructure assets, especially on-premises clean energy (e.g., solar photovoltaic) generation and storage projects. Advantage Energy formed its $130M inaugural fund in 2016 for the purposes of addressing key issues constraining the adoption of clean energy systems by commercial and industrial property owners, specifically 1) reliable cost savings electricity with clean energy, 2) long-term credit with no upfront customer capital commitment, and 3) addressing the property owner's business model.
Advantage Energy addresses the clean energy needs of commercial and industrial property owners, especially those with space to accommodate rooftop, car-port, and ground-mount clean energy projects. The fund will initially target projects in California but look to expand nationally.
- Design build-to-suit clean-energy solutions.
- Perform electricity cost savings analyses.
- Customize power purchase agreements that share electricity cost savings between property owner and tenants.
- Finance development and construction of clean energy solutions.
- Monetize the tax benefits associated with clean energy projects.
- Provide a single point of responsibility for 100% of the design, construction, and performance of a clean energy solution.
Name: Pietro Zerauschek
Telephone number: 415 815-8836