Affordable multifamily rental housing
- Facilitated access to California Cap-and-Trade funding allocated for affordable multifamily whole-building energy efficiency retrofits in disadvantaged communities.
- One-stop project screening for matching multifamily energy efficiency work plans with available utility program incentives.
- On-bill finance tool to securitize and recapitalize older assisted properties.
- Comprehensive non-debt financing structures for facilitating solar PV investments.
- Advocacy for comprehensive multifamily financing solutions for scaling energy investments and addressing split-incentive barriers.
Caroline McCormack, Sustainable Housing Policy Associate
(415) 433-6804 x313