This webinar will present an overview of the online DCPro energy assessment tool for data centers followed by a walk-through of the tool's inputs, outputs, and other considerations. DCPro is a comprehensive "early stage" data center profiling tool that:
- Estimates PUE as well as a breakdown of the current and potential energy use distribution;
- Provides a tailored list of best practice recommendations;
- Exports results to PDF or Excel.
Additionally, an industry power user of the tool will give a presentation on how the tool has enhanced their ability to control energy costs in data centers. This webinar is useful for both beginners and more experienced users.
Magnus Herrlin, CEM, MBA, Member of the High Tech Group, LBNL
Steve Greenberg, Senior Energy Management Engineer, LBNL
Kevin McCoin, Distinguished Architect, Systems Engineer, Critical Facilities at Walmart
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the importance of assessing data centers for energy efficiency opportunities;
- Be able to connect to and use the online DCPro tool;
- Be knowledgeable about support options and resources available to them for energy efficiency improvements in data centers;
- Will learn how an end user successfully utilizes the tool to optimize energy costs in their data centers.