New York-New Jersey States, Policies & Incentives
The CHP Deployment Program has compiled a fact sheet series that provides a general overview of the state of CHP technologies in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, including data on current installations, technical potential, and economics for CHP.
State of CHP in the New York-New Jersey CHP TAP Region
Policy and Program Profiles
The New York-New Jersey CHP TAP is developing a series of profiles describing important policy issues or programs impacting the deployment of CHP systems in the region:
- Con Edison Brooklyn-Queens Demand Management (BQDM) Program (New York)
- National Grid Community Resilience Program Profile (New York)
- New Jersey CHP Grant Program
- New Jersey Energy Resilience Bank Program
- New York CHP Catalog (NYSERDA PON 2568)
- New York Standby Rate Exemption
- PSEG Long Island Distributed Generation Rebate Program (New York)
- Reforming the Energy Vision Distributed System Platform Engagement Tool (New York)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA’s) Combined Heat and Power Partnership program maintains an online database that allows users to search for CHP policies and incentives by state or at the federal level.