Mid-Atlantic States, Policies & Incentives
The CHP Deployment Program has compiled a fact sheet series that provides a general overview of the state of CHP technologies in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, including data on current installations, technical potential, and economics for CHP.
State of CHP in the Mid-Atlantic CHP TAP Region
Policy and Program Profiles
The Mid-Atlantic CHP TAP is developing a series of profiles describing important policy issues or programs impacting the deployment of CHP systems in the region:
- Delaware Energy Efficiency Investment Fund
- EmPOWER Maryland CHP Program
- Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) CHP Grant Program
- Maryland Interconnection Standards
- Virginia's 2018 Energy Plan
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA’s) Combined Heat and Power Partnership program maintains an online database that allows users to search for CHP policies and incentives by state or at the federal level.