Registration Open for 2022 Better Buildings, Better Plants Summit
Registration is now open for the 2022 Better Buildings, Better Plants Summit, happening May 17-19, 2022.
This year’s Summit will be in person and will convene Better Buildings and Better Plants partners across sectors and include industry experts, stakeholders, and other leaders in efficiency and decarbonization.
Through three days of interactive sessions, workshops, special events, and networking opportunities, attendees will discuss and discover the latest in efficiency strategies and solutions, workforce development efforts, decarbonization best practices, and more.
We are excited to return to an in-person Summit and take health and safety seriously. Review COVID-19 protocols here.
Day 1: Tuesday, May 17
- Workshops: Join workshops covering a range of topics, from decarbonization to technology and more, to level-up your skillset and meet peers tackling the same challenges.
- Sector Dinners: Sit down for a meal and catch up with industry friends old and new to close out the first night of Summit.
Day 2: Wednesday, May 18
- Sector Meet-Ups: Take advantage of this opportunity to network and connect with DOE and partners. Join these sector-specific interactive meetings for candid discussions on opportunities, challenges, and solutions for efficiency projects.
- Healthy Buildings: The Health-Energy Nexus: The connection between health and buildings is more important than ever. Learn how peers have successfully improved indoor air quality, explore innovations in IAQ, and gain techniques for improving tenant engagement in a health-conscious world.
- Low Carbon Pilot: Keys to Success: Learn how Low Carbon Pilot partners are decarbonizing their buildings in this rapid-fire series of short presentations.
Day 3: Thursday, May 19
- Choose Your Own Solution: Can you Decarbonize This Industrial Facility? Step into the role of a plant manager in this session, where you will be tasked with decarbonizing a fictitious facility to meet carbon reduction goals.
- Making the Case for Energy and Climate Actions: Find out how Better Buildings partners successfully engage internal stakeholders in energy efficiency projects, and learn best practices to elevate buy-in within your organization and drive action toward climate goals.
Learn more about the 2022 Summit and register now on the Summit homepage.