Last week the Home Energy Score team attended the 2016 ACI National Home Performance Conference in Austin, Texas. Among the sessions, meetings, and networking, the U.S. Department of Energy team took the opportunity to recognize some of its outstanding partners. Joan Glickman, Home Energy Score Program Manager, recongized the following organizatios at the Home Energy Score Partner Meeting on Monday, April 4th. We appreciate these partners’ leadership and dedication to creating a market for the Score and improving the energy efficiency of U.S. housing stock.
- Recognition Category: Utility Partner - New Jersey Natural Gas for their outstanding commitment to quality and impact in delivering one of the largest and longest standing Home Energy Score programs.
- Recognition Category: Utility Partner - Columbia Water and Light for their innovation in delivering the Score and customer engagement, as well as their contribution to the state’s residential labeling initiative.
- Recognition Category: State Partner - Colorado Energy Office for their innovation and resilience in building a statewide program that advances integration of home energy information in the real estate sector and at point of sale.
- Recognition Category: State Partner – The State of Connecticut, including Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, United Illuminating Company, and Eversource for their dedication in delivering the first statewide Home Energy Score program and for striving for scale while ensuring quality.
- Recognition Category: Software Partner – Cake Systems for their extraordinary efforts in enabling program expansion to five locations in the 2015-2016 timeframe.
Thanks to all our partners for their commitment to their customers and tireless efforts to improve the energy efficiency of our nation’s housing stock. We look forward to continued collaboration with our partners and other stakeholders to drive demand for the Home Energy Score and bring it to scale nationwide.