Get the Most out of your Time at the Better Buildings Summit
The annual Better Buildings Summit coming up next week, May 27-29, is a great opportunity to step away from our routines and reconnect with the hundreds of partners and allies working together on Better Buildings. The Summit’s sessions will focus on specific sectors and cross-cutting strategies:
- 60 sector sessions will focus on trends facing cities and states as well as commercial industrial, and multifamily executives, program managers, building owners and operators. This year, we’ll also offer sessions for residential energy professionals.
- 40 cross-cutting sessions will feature sessions across four tracks: data-driven results, financing and partnerships, high-impact technologies and portfolio-wide strategies.
- 200 speakers will present their demonstrated and proven solutions, with plenty of time to ask questions and exchange new ideas.
We know that it’ll be a busy three days, so here are some opportunities for recognition, networking and forward-thinking conversations that you won’t want to miss:
- An evening networking event open to all partners, plus an invite-only Better Buildings Challenge partner recognition ceremony
- Speed-dating sessions with financial allies
- Workshops for all attendees focusing on energy data, multifamily efficiency programs and emerging and high impact technologies
NEW: Media Panel
National media reporters talk about what makes a good energy story. Hear from Bloomberg, the Associated Press and American Public Media’s Marketplace about how to tell the story behind your building's upgrades and savings so you can broadcast your organization's energy success.
Going Above and Beyond? Share your Stories at the Better Buildings Twitter Town Hall
Here's your chance to participate in the moderated panel, Bigger, Faster, Better: Going Above and Beyond for Energy Reductions. We'll be talking with partners in the audience, and for those of you following us on Twitter #BBSummit2015, be sure to tweet it up. We can't wait to hear from you.