Don't miss Keynotes and the SWAP Panel at the Summit!
We’re less than two weeks away from DOE's 2018 Energy Exchange and Better Buildings Summit in Cleveland! The summit brings together some of the best minds and leadership who are working to further energy efficiency opportunities and technologies in the built environment. This year, the Summit is partnering with the DOE’s annual Energy Exchange, focused on federal facility energy management. Attendees can expect a series of conversations with keynote speakers and panels on the latest innovations coming from Better Buildings partners. Wednesday Keynote speakers include DOE’s Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency, Dr. Kathleen Hogan; Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson; and Jason Hartke, president of the Alliance to Save Energy. There will also be a panel Thursday afternoon with the stars of Season 4 of the Better Buildings Challenge SWAP. You won’t want to miss either conversation!
Keynote speakers present Wednesday, August 22 beginning at 12:30 pm during lunch. The full list of keynotes include:
- Dr. Kathleen Hogan – Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency, DOE
- Frank G. Jackson – Mayor of Cleveland
- Jason Hartke – President, Alliance to Save Energy
- Bill Peacock – Chief Operating Officer, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- John Selldorf – Chief Executive Officer and President, Legrand
- Asim Haque – Chairman, Ohio Public Utilities Commission
On Thursday, the Better Building Challenge SWAP panel will begin at 12:30 and will feature the energy teams from General Motors and L'Oréal USA who starred in SWAP 4, released earlier this year, and will be moderated by Maria Vargas, Director of Better Buildings Challenge, and Bryan Cohen, Partner at C+C.
- Carlos Ruiz Rabago – Senior VP, Manufacturing North America, L'Oréal
- Al Hildreth – Global Energy Manager, General Motors
- Eric Fox – North Little Rock Plant Manager, L'Oréal USA
- Erin Lawrence – Associate Energy Engineer, General Motors
- Danielle Azoulay – Head of CSR & Sustainability, L'Oréal USA
- Brian Wilger – Senior Environmental Engineer, General Motors
- Lauren Paige – VP Public Affairs & Strategic Initiatives, L'Oréal USA
For the full list of speakers and panels, visit the Keynotes & Panels page on the Better Buildings Solution Center. We’ll see you in Cleveland!