BETTER BUILDINGS, BETTER PLANTS SUMMIT: SPECIAL EVENTS
Register today for the 2022 Better Buildings, Better Plants Summit taking place in Arlington, Virginia, May 17-19, 2022. Join us for three days of networking opportunities, interactive sessions, and special events at this year’s Summit!
Each year, the Better Buildings, Better Plants Summit features special events and plenaries to highlight the importance of climate and efficiency goals and share progress. We’re honored to have Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm and White House National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy at our opening plenary this year to share their thoughts on the nation’s path toward a more efficient, low-carbon future.
Tuesday, May 17
- WORKSHOPS | 1:00PM-3:00PM, 3:30-5:30PM: Join workshops covering a range of topics, from decarbonization to technology and more, to level-up your skillset and meet peers tackling the same challenges.
Wednesday, May 18
- OPENING PLENARY | 12:30PM-2:00PM: Join us for lunch followed by welcoming remarks from Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm and an opening keynote from White House National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy. From there, join Better Buildings and Better Plants leaders in an Executive Panel: “Leadership in Decarbonization and Energy Efficiency.”
- ASK-AN-EXPERT | 10:30AM-11:00AM, 12:00-PM-12:30PM, 3:30PM-4:00PM: Stop by between sessions to get 1-on-1 advice straight from the experts, featuring National Lab and DOE representatives. This year, Ask-an-Expert will also feature Financing experts for the first time, in the Liberty Room immediately following Decarbonization Finance 101.
- NETWORKING RECEPTION | 5:30PM-7:00PM: Catch up with industry friends old and new to close out the second day of Summit.
Thursday, May 19
- PLENARY SESSION | 9:00AM-10:30AM: Celebrate with peers as DOE leadership recognizes 2022 Goal Achievers! Then, join senior leaders from the National Labs for a special conversation: “Hearing from the Experts: Emerging Technologies and Things to Watch.”
- ASK-AN-EXPERT | 12:00PM-12:30PM: Stop by between sessions to get 1-on-1 advice straight from the experts, featuring National Lab and DOE representatives.
- NETWORKING LUNCH | 12:30PM-1:30PM: Enjoy a meal with industry peers and leaders, compare session notes, and get to know how others are approaching efficiency and decarbonization.