Better Buildings Alliance Affiliates
Non-profits, efficiency NGOs, and trade organizations that represent sectors covered by the Better Buildings Alliance, including Commercial Real Estate, Hospitality, Retail, Food Service, Grocery, Healthcare, and Higher Education, may be eligible to join as program affiliates. Dozens of non-profits, efficiency NGOs, and trade organizations have already connected with Better Buildings to promote energy efficiency. To request an invitation to join, email us at BBA@ee.doe.gov. Service and product providers are not eligible to become affiliates.
- Commit to helping your membership take advantage of energy efficiency opportunities.
- Promote Better Buildings program materials and resources to your membership and encourage them to join.
- Participate in at least one Better Buildings activity per year. You may join an existing activity or suggest a new activity that leverages DOE resources and aligns to your organization’s goals.
- Share the results of your energy efficiency activities with DOE annually so we can track our collective impact.
- Support your organization's efforts to help its members or constituents save energy.
- Recognize your organization on the DOE’s Better Buildings Alliance Website and program materials.
- Connect your organization with technical experts at the DOE and its National Laboratories, as well as with other Better Buildings program partners and affiliates.
- Invite your organization to participate in Better Buildings activities and events, such as the annual Better Buildings partner meeting.
Non-profits, efficiency NGOs, and trade organizations that represent sectors covered by the Better Buildings Alliance may be eligible to join as program affiliates.
Check us out on LinkedIn for posts on partner news, new solutions, and webinars.
Better Buildings partners participate in webinars, peer-exchange calls, meetings, and industry workshops and conferences. Browse upcoming events and opportunities to participate by month.